The members of Joye Law Firm support:
- Academic Magnet High School
- Alzheimer's Association
- American Cancer Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Ashley Hall School
- Boy Scouts of America
- Boys and Girls Club of the Trident Area
- Charleston Animal Society
- Charleston Symphony Orchestra
- Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA
- Coastal Conservation League
- Coastal Crisis Chaplaincy
- Communities In Schools
- Crisis Ministries of Charleston
- Disabled American Veterans
- East Cooper Community Outreach
- East Cooper Meals on Wheels
- Easter Seals
- First Baptist Church of James Island
- Frances R. Willis Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Georgetown University Fund
- Goose Creek Booster Club
- Habitat for Humanity
- Heifer International
- Injured Workers' Advocates
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kids' Chance of South Carolina
- Lowcountry Children's Center
- Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- Medical University of South Carolina Children's Hospital
- Mt. Moriah Missionary Baptist Church
- My Sister's House
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Noah's Ark Baptist Church
- Peace Corps
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Charleston
- Rotary Club of North Charleston
- South Carolina Department of Natural Resources Wildlife Endowment Fund
- South Carolina Highway Patrol
- South Carolina Youth Advocate
- Special Olympics
- Spoken Word Christian Church Special Olympics
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- St. Vincent de Paul Society
- Summerville Police Department Fallen Officers Fund
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- The Citadel Brigadier Foundation
- The Dee Norton Lowcountry Children's Center
- Trident Literacy Association
- University of South Carolina Educational Foundation
- Windwood Farm
- World Wildlife Fund
Welcome to Joye in the Community by Joye Law Firm!
The members of Joye Law Firm devote just as much assistance to their community as they do to their clients. The firm has been involved with the Charleston area for many years and continues to give back to its neighbors through programs such as the Joye Law Firm Annual Scholarship Program and the Shoot Three and Win Halftime Challenge during the annual Piggly Wiggly Roundball Classic.
Because of Joye Law Firm's commitment to helping others, the firm created Joye in the Community—a comprehensive program that encompasses all of the firm’s community and service efforts to support local education and aid organizations committed to improving the health and well-being of others.
The firm also participates in fundraising initiatives that benefit the American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and The Dee Norton Lowcountry Children’s Center, to name a few. In 2011, the firm donated more than $28,000 to local charities and organizations.
Barrier Islands Free Medical Clinic
Each year, Joye Law Firm partners with a charitable organization. For 2013, we partnered with Barrier Islands Free Medical Clinic—a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide health care to uninsured adults living at or below 200 percent of the federal poverty level on Johns, Wadmalaw, and James Islands. We committed to raising funds and donating volunteer hours to help this organization continue to serve those in need and help those suffering from chronic diseases, which if left untreated, result in expensive emergency room visits and inpatient, uncompensated care in local hospitals.
Our firm proudly volunteered our legal services to the Goose Creek High School football team. Learn more about our fight to keep these exceptional athletes in the state high school playoffs, and how we’re honoring the team after the high school league’s disturbing decision.
We were happy to organize a community celebration on February 25th to honor the Goose Creek football team. The young athletes were presented with commemorative rings that honored their undefeated regular season, way to go Gators!
Celebrity Chili Cook-Off & Oyster Roast
We are proud to sponsor the Charleston Animal Society's 14th Annual Chili Cook-Off & Oyster Roast. The event will take place at The Joe Riley Park on November 23 at 1 p.m. Click here to learn more.
2014 Joye Law Scholarship
Each spring, Joye Law Firm awards graduating seniors from area high schools with $2,000 scholarships to assist them with college expenses. Click here for information on how to apply.
Latest Firm News
Joye Law Firm Sponsors Charleston Scholar Athlete Program
Click here to read more.
Joye Law Firm announces 2013 Scholarship Winners
Click here to read more.
Joye Law Firm Joins Goose Creek High School in Celebrating Season
February 25, 2013
Read Live5News article here.
2012 Scholarship Recipients Highlighted in The Journal Scene and The Chronicle
July 27, 2012
Click here to read the piece in The Journal Scene.
Click here to read the piece in The Chronicle.
Seventh Grader Slams Competition in Basketball Challenge
January 12, 2012
Click here to read more
Joye Law Firm Announces 2011 Scholarship Winners
June 15, 2011
Click here to read more.